On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Network Engineer. The role is being offered as an initial 3 month contract however view of long term extension is highly likely and it will be based from my clients head offices in Melbourne.
As the Network Engineer you will be supporting both BAU and Project based work.
Essential skills (candidates without cannot be considered):
- Experience in design, installation and support of small, medium and large networks
- 4 + years experience in a similar roles.
- Solid experience and knowledge with Network equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls etc.
- Data Centre migration experience
- Network Design Documentation skills
- Follow documented Change, Release, Incident and Problem management processes
- Ability to provide Support for a range of network environments (including on-call after-hours)
- Capability to implement changes with minimal business impact
- Network Monitoring and Management
- Ancillary services - Rack, power, cabling, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cisco - certified CCNA
Fully IP converged networks
- Data Centre/LAN/MAN/WAN environments
- Network Management
- Network protocols such as MPLS, VRF, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF and BGP
- Shared Infrastructure Network Connectivity
Industry Background preferred:
- Must have worked in a similar corporate environment working with various sectors with different requirements/problems.
- Worked in a Support Environment on a large corporate scale of 2000+ users
- Previous experience working on infrastructure based projects on a commercial/corporate scale
- Worked in a team environment and can collaborate with other team members
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.