Job Title: Network Design & Implementation Engineer
The Company: My client is a well respected Australia company based in North Sydney. As part of their contant endeavours to stay at the top of their game, they are constantly upgrading their systems and the underpinning networks and infrastructure. As such, they are looking to take on a Network design and Implementation Engineer.
The ideal Candidate should have experience in the following:
- Candidates should be CCNA, CCDP, CCIE and CCNP accredited (Some, not all accreditations are required)
- Following design principles to be able to turn specifications and proposals into functional designs ready for approval.
- Extensive experience usinng various devices eg Cisco Switches, HP/Aruba Switches Routers, Load Balancers and other wireless devices.
- The ideal candidate should have experience identidying, selecting and justifying vendors to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experience configuring cloud technologies such as Azure, Oracle and AWS
- Experience optimising Wide Area Networks
Location: North Sydney
APPLY now for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018