My client is looking for a Network Architect to join the team on an initial 12 month contract based 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD.
About the role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the strategy, architecture, and long term planning for all elements of the network including: WAN, LAN, Remote Access, Wireless and Network security.
- Developing solution architectures, design principles and reference architectures
- Driving Cloud (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) Network Architecture principles
- Provide guidance to project resources and ensure accountability for the delivery of solutions
What you can bring to this role
- A minimum of 10 -15 years' experience in architecture
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience delivering cloud solutions (AWS or MS Azure)
- CCNP/CCDP/CCIE level certification with strong switching, routing and firewall skills or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with network security design, technologies and principles
- Extensive experience in Network security including firewalls, proxies, ACL, IPSec, SSL/TLS, IPS/IDS
- Experience with load balancing technologies including F5 Big-IP GTM and LTM
- Experience with software defined networks (SDN), desirable: Cisco ACI and Cisco DNA
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018