x1 Contract Business / Systems Analyst, NetSuite, Coventry
x1 Reporting Analyst/BI consultant, NetSuite, Coventry
These roles will be for a 6 month contract role and the person needs to be able to start within the next three week. You require a positive approach, strong problem solving skills and a keen desire to identify and resolve issues. This is working directly for an end customer, not for a consultancy,
The roles are based on the outskirts of Coventry, with the client having a train station close by and free parking onsite. Attractive daily rates are on offer.
You will help to identify opportunities for improvement, identify trends and suggest solutions. You will join an existing IT team and an expanding logistics business.
The successful candidate requires experience & skills:
- - multi module NetSuite ERP experience (essential to have Netsuite experience, customizations etc)
-Gathering User requirements
- Ability to produce documentation of a professional high standard in a clear, concise- which includes business cases, functional specifications, use cases etc
- Supplier / 3rd Party interaction
- Create and Customize Lists, Records, Fields, Forms as required
- Configure reporting/queries for management requirements
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders and manage their expectations are essential qualities for this role.
- It is desirable to have logistics / distribution sector experience, and CRM expereince
More details re available on request
We cannot provide VISA sponsorship for these roles.
The client are also looking for a Reporting Analyst/Developer with good experience of NetSuite and it's BI and reporting capabilities. You need to have worked with Netsuite in the last 2-3 years as a minimum
If you are interested in either of these roles then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester offices. You can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales