Are you a NPI Project Manager / Project Engineer Industrialisation who wants to work for a large international organization in Best?
We're hiring a NPI Project Manager / Project Engineer Industrialisation!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* NPI Project Management of all Operations & Manufacturing Deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, Risks and Quality Requirements;
* Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing;
* Representing Operations in the Project Core team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team;
* Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements;
* Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts;
* Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs, supplier selection process and operational excellence.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and minimally 3-5 years' experience in the relevant domain;
* Understanding of process FMEA's, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain;
* Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills;
* Fluency in Dutch and English language;
* Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques.
* Location: Best
Apply now for the role of NPI Project Manager / Project Engineer Industrialisation and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.