Domain Test Architect Embedded Software
The Domain Test Architect (Embedded Software) is a member of the software development group and will be responsible for test strategy on team/group level. You will work in close cooperation with your team/group members, while staying independent in testing domain.
The Domain Test Architect (Embedded Software) is responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.
- Review high level requirements and specifications, write test strategy, implement test strategy, execute, and test roadmap.
- Develop test competence and contribute to continuous integration on department level. Test Impact determination:
- In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, you will determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart test strategy.
- You will look at the deliverables from a customer's point-of-view.
- WO/HBO education level.
- Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
- ISTQB or T-Map certified.
- Experienced non-functional tester.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience in writing test plans, design documents and test strategy.
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation.
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks.
Are you interested for this position, or would you like to know more? Please contact David Vermaas at d.vermaas(at)progressiverecruitment.com or call + 31 (0) 10 206 988.