Embedded Software Engineer
Are you an EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience in the HIGH TECH INDUSTRY?
A strongly growing electrical engineering organization in Nord-Brabant area is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for a project OF 12 MONTHS.
We're hiring an Embedded Software Engineer!
The company is specialized in the design of wireless products and systems. They provide high-quality IoT (technological) solutions. As an embedded software engineer, you develop and maintain the embedded software for the IoT products that we design. You determine the system architecture, implement parts of it and outsource other parts. You monitor the quality of the software by means of code reviews and refining the continuous integration server.
Embedded Software Engineer:
* You have extensive experience with C/C ++ and object-oriented programming
* You are familiar with scripting, algorithms and various wireless networking protocols
* You have end-to-end experience in designing, shipping and maintaining embedded software
* You are proud of designing rock-solid functionalities and you help others achieve the same
* You are used to working in an agile environment and workflow
* You are a natural team player and know how to get the best out of others
* A background in testing is a pre
* Knowledge of the IoT market is a plus.
* Experience with Docker and Python is a plus.
* Fluent in Dutch and English
* Apply now for the role of Embedded Software Engineer and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
* If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.