Are you an enthusiastic Technical Analyst with extended and experienced knowledge of MatLab?
A large international organization in North-Brabant is looking for a Technical Analyst for at least 12 months.
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Create and maintain engine power curves in Excel formats and new MatLab environments
- Calculate normalized engine Heat Release
- Calculate engine lifetime
- Create databases with the power curves
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Academic degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- One year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge and a good understanding of vehicle powertrains
- Experience with diesel engines is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of MatLab
Apply now for the role of Technical Engineer and send your CV to Sanne Reynders via s.reynders(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sanne Reynders on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.