A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Lake Forest, IL is looking for an Molding Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you an Molding Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Provide ongoing support of plastic molded commodities that support our clients diagnostic instruments.
- Troubleshoot molding issues in conjunction with supplier and lead/support internal investigations as needed.
- Work closely with molding suppliers to ensure reliable supply of parts.
- Perform capacity analysis for molds, presses and assembly automation.
- Work with supplier to ensure proper process controls are in place.
- Must have proven ability to participate in team atmosphere
- Exhibit and create a sense of urgency and maintain effective working relationships with peers, customers and vendors.
- Associate Degree or Vocational Trade School or Tool and Die Apprenticeship
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Lake Forest, IL
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.