Mobile Developer (Android or iOS)
6 Month Contract Likely to extend
About the Role
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a technically adventurous and talented Developer who wants to get involved and be a central part of an innovative international company.
We are looking for motivated, talented and ambitious people with amazing ideas to join a growing Mobile engineering team. You will be instrumental in the planning process so brilliant interaction skills are a must.
If you want to join a company where you will be heard and treated as an equal, then this will be the place for you.
Details: You will need to be hungry and ambitious with a desire to learn - you will be working with a technically gifted and forward-thinking team of developers.
They are looking for somebody to join their team who likes to be challenged and likes working on fascinating projects. You will work very closely with the development team and the UX/UI team as well as various other stakeholders.
You and the team will be instrumental throughout the entire process, from inception to market. You will work on cutting-edge new features, continuous product development and putting forward your own ideas to bring to life.
- Manage the release of Mobile applications on Android or iOS applications.
- Integrate with backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users.
- Write high-quality code based on designs and wireframes.
- Explore new technology that can improve the apps.
- Creating patches (upgrades) that are periodically released.
- Experience in Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective C
- Hands-on experience developing native Android or iOS
- Understanding of the entire app delivery (from client to server side APIs)
- 4 + years experience in application Development
If this sounds like something your interested in please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018