- 6 month contract (with a view to extend)
- Competitive daily rate
- CBD location
You will be an integral part of the team where your opinions matter. You will have to make key decisions around the implementation of the UI & will be asked to challenge the direction in which the application is moving. As a senior part of the team you will be expected to help mentor and guide the junior developers when necessary.
You will get to be a part of a team who are on top of their game when it comes to emerging technologies. The client I am working with are looking for developers of the highest quality who can make an impact. They are currently undergoing a massive growth stage and are all about maintaining a great work culture (work hard, play hard)
- Manage the release of mobile applications on Android or iOS applications
- Work seamlessly with the backend team to ensure a great user experience
- Work across the full cycle of the applications
- Research and suggest new technologies that will improve performance
- Constant communication with the UI/UX team
- Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective C
- 5 + years experience in application development
- Extensive knowledge in Multi-Threading & offline data
- In-depth knowledge of the entire app delivery (from client to server side APIs)
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external teams
- Future focused team
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to make an impact
If this sounds like something you're interested in please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018