Mobile Developer Role
Initial 6 month contract likely to extend
Sydney Surrey Hills
- Experience developing high quality iOS or Android Mobile Applications in the Native space
- Very solution focused
- Experience in using Kotlin,Swift,Java or Objective C
- Have worked in a team environment with UX/Mobile or UI Designers
- Experience working in an Agile working environment
- Experience in using or creating RESTful API's
Perks of the role:
- Great working culture
- Exposure to using the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Great location situated right near Central train station
- And more…
You must have full working rights in Australia** You will be working within a team of developers and designers & will be working on Applications that will be pushed out nationally. This role will suit someone who is passionate, proactive and who is great at working within a fast paced Environment.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018