Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a number of clients, Australia wide, who are looking for experienced Mining Engineers.
Join one of Australia's top mining companies who have interests in different resources country-wide.
As a Mining Engineer, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining operational schedules
- Producing and optimising mine designs
- Actively engaging with stakeholders, reporting plans, schedules and strategies
- Providing analysis and improvements on mine financials
- Provision of engineering functions within the mine
What you will need to have to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering, or similar
- Demonstrated experience with mine and design scheduling within Australia
- Skilled with software packages and engineering practices
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and liaise with stakeholders
- Commitment to safe operations
- Valid Australia Driver's License
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018