My client is looking for a Mining Engineer who has experience working with and interested in the following:
- Coal production
- Developing life of mine plans and schedules
- Providing mine engineering support to new and existing projects
- Budget plans and costing analysis
- Mine planning software, such as Spry, Vulcan etc.
- Basic design functions, including dump and pit design
- General mine operations experience
- Tertiary qualification in Mine Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years mine engineering experience
This role will also be involved in building the business and provide training to improve skills on site.
Please contact Aaron Smith for more info!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018