System engineer Microsoft
For a project of Active Directory Security, I am looking for a system engineer in Brussels.
You will join an entity where your role will be to set up a coordination on vertical production departments or end-user areas of a financial services company.
System engineer Microsoft - Responsibilities:
- Participate in the technical design phases of the Active Directory forest
- Realize general architectural documents and detailed specifications
- Participate in the implementation of exploitation plans (supervision, monitoring, administration)
- Realization/ creation of automation tools for recurrent tasks related to the Active Directory
- Contribute to the security strategy and risk management
System engineer Microsoft - Skills:
- Knowledge of Active Directory and the following concepts: forest / domain, DC / GC, DNS, GPO, Kerberos, replication, authentication, management consoles, audit and security.
This knowledge should apply to AD 2012 & 2016.
- Understanding migration and upgrade issues
- Expertise in Powershell Scripting and knowledge of DSC will be highly appreciated to automate processes and tasks.
- Knowledge MacAfee antivirus and MacAfee endpoint encryption
- Expertise in main security concepts
- Good English level spoken and written
System engineer Microsoft - mission:
Duration: 6 Months + extensions
Start date: ASAP
Keywords: IT, ICT, Systems, engineer, Microsoft, AD, Active Directory, PowerShell, scripting, windows, ..