- Create and train modelling templates to team
- Brand new Office Facilities
- Growing global consultancy
About the role
You are a civil designer with experience in Piping, Drainage or Utilities and you work predominately with MicroStation 3D. You will be using Microstation to model piping and utilities work on a VicTracks project while creating libery and templates for future use.
What you can bring
- Microstation 2D and 3D experience (essential)
- Worked with piping, utilities, drainage design previously
- VicTrack and VicRoads experience desirable
- Can create profiles and templates for piping work
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract with likely extension
- opportunities to train and mentor design team through the modelling aspect.
- CBD located
- Exposure to multiple civil projects nationally.
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in developing MicroStation templates in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018