Progressive Recruitment is a staffing partner specialized for more than 25 years in IT and Engineering industries. For a mission at one of our clients in the energy sector, we are currently looking for an medior System engineer.
Medior System engineer Microsoft
[For the IT department of infrastructure located in Brussels, the migrations and applications deployments are the current projects that the company is working on.]
You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers,Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
You participate actively in technical and business projects.
You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure
Details of the MEDIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER MICROSOFT job:
- Start date: July 1st
- Project length: 12 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Brussels south
Required skills for this MEDIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER MICROSOFT:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of:
o Windows Server 2008 - 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS, …)
o VMWare VSphere (ESXi, VCenter)
You have a knowledge of :
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
o Office 365
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and English.
Apply now for this MEDIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER MICROSOFT position