Medical Test Architect
For a company near Eindhoven, Progressive Recruitment is looking for a Medical Test Architect. As Test Architect you deal with the Design Verification of complete multidisciplinary products. This consist the scanners, Image Management System software and IT platforms. The Test Architect is responsible to drive the End2End Verification strategy to ensure Verification is managed to meet product needs.
Medical Test Architect:
- Provides Technical Leadership and Strategic Direction to the V&V Organisation
- Is responsible for Test Strategy formulation
- helps Formulate & Develop effective Test Architecture per organisational needs
- Is the foremost Technical Authority and is responsible for the overall Quality of deliverables across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, security, usability, etc.
- Is expected to pro-actively analyse current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements.
- Defines processes as needed
- Is the counter part to the System architect
- Is involved in driving organisation-wide Quality Process initiatives and their implementation to ensure Quality of deliverables influences the product organisation's future direction, strategy and planning
- helps with Verification plan development
- Is responsible for design & development of the Test Automation framework / harness and any in-house tools required. Where tools do not fully meet requirements of V&V, the TA writes code / develops components that can extend available tools or even design & develop tools as needed.
- Analyses competitive products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions (may use demos) to influence product / technology direction
- Has overall product knowledge and is able to mentoring V&V team members pro-actively
- seeks to make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and automation participates in test planning for all products handled by V&V
Educational and experience requirements
- Has a thorough understanding of white box, black box, use-case based and other test techniques.
- Is an acknowledged domain expert, both w.r.t. the test profession and the product itself (ISTQB Expert Level)
- Understands test tooling issues, can organise test automation.
- Familiar with FDA guidance, CFR 820.30
Are you interested in the position of Medical Test Architect? Please send a mail with your most recent resume or call Ties Herpers on +31 40 8080279.