*** Medical Advisor - HIV / Virology ***
Dear Medical Advisors,
I hope you are doing well and ready for a nice weekend.
If you want to work as a Medical Advisor and have experience in HIV and/or virology, take a look at my latest project in Germany:
- Medical Advising to the HIV team / product portfolio
- Execute product review and scientific input for the Medical Affairs and Marketing departments
- Support publications from a medical point of view
- Experience in planning and executing medical events / trainings
- Strong scientific collaboration with MSLs
- Scientific exchange with medical societies, including KOL build up and mgmt.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD)
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry, with in depth knowledge on current regulations
- Scientific background in HIV, virology and or rare diseases
- Solid verbal / written communication skills in German & English
- Excellent skills to discuss and communicate medical and scientific data
- Good presentation skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
Volume: 0.8-1 FTE
Duration: 12 months
Hiring condition: Employee Contract Model
Is this position of interest to you?
In the case that it is, feel free to contact me for further important details.
Looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration.
Sunny regards from Munich,
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Arnulfstr. 31, 80636 München, Deutschland
Dieser Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.