We're hiring a Mechatronics Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of mechatronics.
- Knowledgeable in motion control, signal analysis, testing.
- Basics in CAD (rapid prototyping), mechanics, optics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics.
- Modelling and optimizing of servo control loops.
- Help with the optical mechatronics design and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software.
- Integration and test of the modules: planning and execution
- Document the specifications, design, and test results
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- MSc Mechanical Engineering (or similar technical)/ PhD in Control Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronics)
- Experience with the modelling of servo control systems
- Knoweledge of hardware and able to select electronic components (actuators, sensors, etc.) for a complex mechatronic system
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (multidisciplinary)
- Familiar with Matlab Simulink
Apply now: Apply now for the role of Mechatronics Engineer and or send your CV to Milton Chin via m.chin(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Milton Chin on 040- 8080279.