Mechanical and Electrical Technicians needed in Oman to support the commissioning activities on a Waste water Treatment Plant.
The client in question is a International and leading player within the Waste water and RO sector.
They have a large scale WWTP based in Oman and are needing Electrical and Mechanical Technicians / Support Engineers for a 6 - 9 month contact starting in June 2019.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Mechanical or Electrical profession
- Must have onsite Commissioning experience on large scale plants (Mech or Elec) preferably on WWTP's.
- Oman experience is preferred but open to Middle East experience
- Available to start in June 1st and available for a 6-9 month contract
- This role will be reporting into the lead engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Assistant engineer on the market and looking to get back into employment with a leading client within the water industry.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.