Progressive Global Energy are recruiting on behalf of a world renowned oilfield service company for mechanical technicians. This is an opportunity to work for a company that values employees that wish to build upon a career within their company.
For this position you will work in a shop environment where you will assembly, disassemble and repair down hole equipment. Previous experience working with small parts are transferable skills, for example drill bit repair. Other skills and experience include:
- Associates degree or similar or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to accept calls for off loading equipment and complete the appropriate documents.
- Read and understand tool drawing from PSL-specific Tool Manual
- Experience in Tool Operations and/or Field Support 1 years
- Knowledge of HMS and Tool Operations manual and Global Maintenance Standards
- Valid Drivers License commercial and non commercial Yes
If you have previous experience assembling, disassembling and repair small mechanical parts and would like to learn more about his opportunity, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.