You will be joining the Engineering Projects Team, primarily responsible for the detailed engineering design of Standard Main-gate and Tripper conveyors. You will work to deadlines, strategic objectives and build relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
Duration of contract: 6 months (high chance of extension)
Key responsibilities include:
- Design modelling, engineering calculations, identification and implementation of product developments
- Communicate with Draftsmen to ensure that detail design intent is achieved and documented
- Upgrade 3D designs and manage material selection and BOM's
- 3D Designs in Autodesk Inventor
- Liaise with Project Managers and clients on any technical matters
- Participate in cost reduction initiatives
- Experience in designing Conveyor Belt Equipment with specific application to Australian coal mining industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Mining Equipment Standards
- Extensive exposure to FEA - specifically Autodesk Inventor and Strand7
- Proven knowledge and understanding of FEMA
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018