Working as a member of a tight-knit team, this is an opportunity for you to use your product, application and engineering knowledge to holistically manage conveyor products throughout their life from concept, design, manufacture through to the application and use of the product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide initial engineering advice and design that meet client and Australian standards requirements working with both the design and drafting teams
- Consult the team and participate in design risk assessments.
- Follow up any resulting actions from risk assessments as required.
- Maintain and monitor engineering schedule for comparison to plan
- Liaise with customers as required to understand client requirements, finalise drawings and participate in risk assessments.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Qualifications in engineering
- Experience as an Engineer within the coal mining industry
- A comprehensive knowledge of conveyor systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Inventor
- Familiarity with using Australian or ISO standards where applicable
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working as a Mechanical Engineer in a multinational consultancy, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018