An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Designer/Drafter to join exclusive clients team. The role will provide drafting assistance across muliple mine sites locally and abroad for the WA CBD office.
- Tertiary qualified - TAFE (or equivalent) diploma - Mechanical Engineering or Piping Design
- 5 years Resources industry (Mining, Oil & Gas or Power) related mechanical experience in a drafting/modelling environment.
- 2 years knowledge and experience in Plant 3D (essential).
- Team player - Able to work closely with other members of the design team in a project environment.
- Eagerness to embrace and learn additional plant modelling types of software.
Highly desirable capabilities:
- Plant 3D design package knowledge is a must and experience such as PlantSpace, OpenPlant, ProStructure, AECOsim, Autoplant or SmartPlant highly desirable
- Resource industry related Piping Designer experience.
- Plate drafting is an advantage
- Multidisciplinary design or drafting experience
- Experience in a modelling/drafting coordination role on relevant projects.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration packages matching the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- Great working environment
If you meet the requirements and have an interest in the role then, please click on the APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Jim Economos on 02 92851022