Mechanical Drafter/ Engineer
You will be joining the Engineering Projects Team, primarily responsible for preparing clear and accurate sketches, layouts and drawings of all assemblies and all engineering papers and notices in accordance with standard drafting procedures.
Duration of contract: 6 months (high chance of extension)
Key responsibilities include:
- Final drawing revisions
- Parts list, bills of material, diagrams, maps, charts, layouts, assemblies
- Engineering Change Request and Notices
- New Drawing Releases
- Perform mathematical computations such as tolerance checks, weight of part studies
- Experience in designing Conveyor Belt Equipment with specific application to Australian coal mining industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Mining Equipment Standards
- Extensive exposure to FEA - specifically Autodesk Inventor and Strand7
- Proven knowledge and understanding of FEMA
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018