Working as a member of a tight-knit team, this is an opportunity for you to use your product, application and engineering knowledge to holistically manage conveyor products throughout their life from concept, design, manufacture through to the application and use of the product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide initial drawings that meet client and Australian standards requirements to engineers for design verification.
- Consult the team and participate in design risk assessments.
- Follow up any resulting actions from risk assessments as required.
- Maintain and monitor drafting schedule for comparison to plan.
- Provide regular feedback to Senior Draftsperson on any slippage.
- Liaise with customers as required to understand client requirements, finalise drawings and participate in risk assessments.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Qualifications in drafting
- Experience as a Draftperson within the coal mining industry
- A comprehensive knowledge of conveyor systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Inventor
- Familiarity with using Australian or ISO standards where applicable
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will take place asap!
This is a short term contract role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018