Working as a member of a tight-knit team, this is an opportunity for you to use your product, application and engineering knowledge to holistically manage conveyor products throughout their life from concept, design, manufacture through to the application and use of the product.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create 3D models from initial drawings using Inventor software to comply with Australian Standards and meet Engineering requirements
- Consult the team and participate in design risk assessments.
- Follow up any resulting actions from risk assessments as required.
- Maintain and monitor drafting schedule for comparison to plan.
- Liaise with customers as required to understand client requirements, finalise drawings and participate in risk assessments.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Qualifications in Mechanical drafting/designing
- 3 years' experience as a Mechanical Designer/Modeller within the coal mining industry
- A comprehensive knowledge of conveyor systems
- Demonstrated experience of 3D Modelling within Inventor
- Familiarity with using Australian or ISO standards where applicable
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018