Are you a Mechanical Designer who wants to work for a large international organization in Best?
We're hiring a Mechanical Designer!
* Initiate, oversee and help execute multi-disciplinary analysis and design activities to improve performance, safety and cost of the system;
* Within new product introduction projects and product life cycle activities you are responsible for requirements, integral design, implementation, test and integration;
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design (e.g. Design calculations, dFMEA, Field data analysis, verification reporting);
* Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification;
* Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture;
* Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities;
* Contribute to the sourcing strategy including make-buy decisions, supplier selection, and contract management.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in relevant mechanical design and development projects;
* Able to coach, transfer knowledge and lead technical teams and deal with a diverse stakeholder field;
* Analytical, creative and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts and problems quickly, be able to create and review technical documents, quality minded;
* Proven track record in supplier and stakeholder management.
* Location: Best
Apply now for the role of Mechanical Designer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.