Are you a Mechanical Designer who is experienced in the high tech industry?
A large international organization near Eindhoven is looking for a Mechanical Designer for a project until the end of May 2018.
We're hiring a Mechanical Designer!
How your potential will be optimised
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts;
* Working on a project where challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing;
* Responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and into detail designs including TPD.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* 5-10 years of experience, at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment;
* BSc degree in mechanical engineering or the like;
* Proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications;
* Knowledge of designing in 3D CAD;
* Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production;
* Able to make a work break down and planning for your own work;
* Fluent in Dutch and English.
* Location: Eindhoven
* Project duration: 5 February to 31 May 2018;
* Preferably fulltime (40 hours per week), minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.
Apply now for the role of Mechanical Designer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.