I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Greater Manchester (Bolton) area on an initial six-month contract basis.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is required to work on a range of projects across multiple sectors including Nuclear, Defence and Oil & Gas
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
- Degree/HND/HNC in Mechanical Design.
- Valid SC clearance (Desirable - can be obtained during hiring process)
- 5 years + in a mechanical design role
- Strong sheet metal fabrications experience
- Vast 3D Inventor CAD experience
- Knowledge of Vault
- Knowledge of any of the above industries is helpful - Nuclear, Defence or Oil & Gas
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales