I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer on a 3-6 month contract basis for a client based in West Yorkshire. The client supplies heavy fabrication products for a variety of industries. This role is perfect for anybody with Autodesk Inventor experience who are looking for a role in a forward thinking, progressive engineering company.
- 3D modelling using Autodesk Inventor
- Work within the confines of Vault
- Create Bill of Materials for procurement
- Resolve queries that arise in the design and fabrication process
- Liaise with the client on specifications
- At least three years of Autodesk and Vault
- Experience of heavy steel fabrications
- Experience of vessels and tanks
- 2D and 3D modelling experience
If you are looking for a new contract and are interested, please send a current CV and I will give you a call!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales