Would you like to work for an international, innovative, dynamic and multicultural company, surrounded by professionals with a passion for their profession? Do you feel at home in an informal environment, where you have plenty of room to develop your talents? Are you looking for a long-term position? Please read on.
We're hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
- Participate and assist in the preparation of the functional specification
- Design, model and expand the mechanical design of glass fiber related production models or parts thereof
- Detailing of relevant designs and models
- Consultation with workshops about manufacturability and costs
- Conduct regular consultation with the various stakeholders about the progress of the project you are working on
- Documentation & Revision management (monitoring and adjusting the basic machines)
- Testing of prototypes in consultation with the customer
- Support for the purchase department during the purchase of equipment or parts thereof
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of CAD-CAM and PDM (AutoCad, Solid Works) and MS Office
- Good communication and social skills
Apply now: Apply now for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer and or send your CV to Milton Chin via m.chin(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Milton Chin on 040- 8080279.