Mechanical Draughtsperson/Design Engineer
The client is based in Stockton-on-Tees and is looking to fill the role urgently. This is for an established customer who work in a variety of sectors.
This is a contract opportunity paying market rates. You will be joining other contractors that we have assigned to this customer, all of which have been extended.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Work as part of a Design Team reporting to the Design Team Manager
· Produce 3D Models using Autodesk Inventor
· Work within the confines of Autodesk Vault
· Produce General Arrangement and Detailed Fabrication Drawings using Autodesk Inventor, in line with customer requirements
· Preparation of high quality drawings and models suitable for use in a highly audited market sector
· Ability to understand and interrogate detailed Engineering Drawings and Specifications
· Compose and respond to Emails dealing with all aspects of the Project to both internal and external customers
· Resolve all queries that arise during the Design and Fabrication process
· Ability to organise 3D Model and Drawing structures for a major contract
· Ability to work within a team working on other aspects of the same project
· Familiarity with piping isometrics, valves and piping insulation and other similar types of assignments
· Previous experience in a similar position within an Engineering environment
· Proven experience producing 3D Models, GA and Detailed drawings
· Minimum of 5 years' experience using Autodesk Inventor / Vault
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated and willing to work in a small team
If you are interested in this role, please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales