I am recruiting for Mechanical Commissioning Engineers for a Oil and Gas project in AbuDhabi. This is an initial 6 month assignment, working with a Main EPC Contractor.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Ability to produce project specific procedures, Preservation & Maintenance check sheets, matrix and schedules.
· Ability to find out technical problems associated with rotating/static equipment and mechanical packages/valves are identified and resolved or coordinated with the respective vendor.
· Ability to preserve and maintain rotating equipment after equipment commissioning and start-up.
· Preparation of RFQ's and evaluation of vendor technical bids and preparation of technical bid analysis for all specialist services activities.
· Assessing the requirements of special tools/temporary facilities/equipment required for precommissioning and commissioning.
· Ability to participate in model reviews of the plant with respect to Accessibility & Maintainability requirements.
· Ability to perform & guide various activities related to rotating equipment likes lube oil flushing, alignment, lubrication, vibration checks, start-up etc.
· Ability to perform & guide various activities related to static equipment likes proper installation of internal inside the vessels as per drawing & specifications.
· Ability to perform & guide in air blowing, flushing, leak testing, drying & inerting of various piping.
· Ability to perform & guide in various activities such as mechanical interlock, pipeline pigging activities, spring support, hot & cold setting
·Bachelors Degree in Engineering
· 6+ years experience in Oil and Gas
Apologies if this is not of interest to you, but I am also looking to speak
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.