As part of exciting growth plans, our client, one of the World's largest Oilfield Service companies is looking to hire a number of highly motivated individuals to join their rapidly expanding team.
They are currently looking for qualified Maintenance Technicians- Mechanics for several different locations.
We are seeking full time candidates . Please be aware that this is a contract to permanent hire position.
Please reach out if you are interested to learn more about the client and position.
The Mechanic works as part of the maintenance team to develop his/her skills and knowledge in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the mechanical and electronic equipment and components used by Well Services. Maintenance duties will be performed in the work shop and at the well site .
- Must have 2+ years of Diesel MT and Oilfield Experience
- 2 years of relevant industry experience or 4 years military experience
- Must have the ability to formulate thought processes necessary for an efficient troubleshooting.
- Need to have previous experience working with heavy vehicles and/or machinery (diesel technician program completion is a great asset for MT candidates);
- This position requires the ability to communicate with supervisors and lower seniority technician to share his knowledge
- Clean Driving record (no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years)
- Able to clear drug (hair follicle & urine) and alcohol screen
- Able to pass a Physical Agility Test
- Clean Background
Please send your most up to date resume over!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.