A Global leader in the Oil & Gas industry are seeking an experienced Materials Assistant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis at their Aberdeen site.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the control of all client owned inventory and operational requirements.
- Forklift duties (Use of Counter Balance, Sideloader and Pallet Truck Forklifts
- Perform physical inventory counts
- Keep records to maintain inventory control
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs
- 3-5 years experience in storekeeping inventory control and record keeping
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures, maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Ability to prepare and maintain routine records
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales