As Marketing Manager, you will drive the definition, development and introduction of products that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs.
- Steer the product development (PDLM) process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, internal and external Design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
- Work together with external partners to drive the propositions and maximize success.
- Help to extend the lifecycle of existing products by contributing with your marketing views.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
We are looking for:
- MSc Degree in Engineering or Business Economics is strongly preferred. If an Engineering degree is paired with an MBA it will give a sizable advantage.
- Min. 8 years of work experience in a product development role within a consumer-oriented product company.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of marketing / brand management of consumer products/FMCG including new product / category introductions.
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing, and sales teams, and create network within and outside the organization.
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.