- Manage Company's sponsorship/event/tradeshow evaluation, planning, and post-event evaluation processes through the company's project management tool.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local area chamber of commerce and business associations that allows for event and sponsorship opportunities to be created, that align with company goals.
- Serve as the company's internal liaison with internal stakeholders as it relates to EPIC related events and sponsorships.
- Responsible for presentations, meeting agendas and collateral and ad creation associated with events and sponsorships, through our agency partner and/or internal creative team.
- Responsible for pre and post event summaries to determine recommendations and ROI (return on investment) for future involvement.
- Schedule and run planning meetings to bring stakeholders across the company together to ensure alignment with the event and outreach process.
- Event project management experience required
- Experience utilizing a project management tool
- Experience documenting action plans and processes
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Present ideas, plans and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Demonstrated proficiency in common Microsoft office software and the ability to learn specialized software
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure in a cross-functional environment, able to prioritize workload, exercise initiative, meet all deadlines and work collaboratively as part of a team
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
3-5 years of experience in Project management and events planning
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.