For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Marketing Director
You are responsible for:
- Maximize the performance of the existing ortfolio by updating the portfolio strategy and deploying it to the markets in close cooperation with Business Development and Country Marketing teams
- Analyze the market, competition, technology and developments, in order to find new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the business strategy
- Steer the Product Development process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction, including communication.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A completed Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record (an MBA is an extra asset)
- 8+ years of experience in a (preferably matrixed) international business environment (global or regional headquarters) in the field of consumer marketing or product management (experience with personal care and consumer electronics is highly preferred)
- Proven track record in portfolio management activities.
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new propositions.
- Proven track record in global consumer/retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets.
Duration: 8 months+
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV and I will contact you.