A fast growing Enterprise Software company in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a Marketing Data Quality Admin to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Marketing Data Quality Admin looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Performing a function and service that is a critical foundation for campaign execution, insights, and advanced analytics - which offers many opportunities for high demand skills development and career growth for high performance achievers!
- Collecting, querying, standardizing, and cleansing structured and unstructured data used for campaigns and other go to market business initiatives
- Performing recurring audits against core data source systems to ensure data integrity and reliability required for business analysis and insights
- Performing user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that proposed system and/or process changes do not negatively impact data quality
- Reporting and presenting data hygiene results and root cause findings
Who we are looking for …
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel a MUST; formatting, lookup comparisons, formula usage and pivot table summaries
- Highly organized and detailed approach to handling multiple tasks
- Passion for data and quality!
- Integrity - "doing the right thing" to protect and preserve our data as a treasured corporate asset
Preferred experience in these areas - not required but is a plus:
- Technical proficiency with SQL queries for data extraction, analysis, and transformation
- Customer address data hygiene
- Dun & Bradstreet organization hierarchy data
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an Enterprise Software company out of Santa Clara, California.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.