· 6 month contract likely to extend
· $300 - $400 per day
· Leading Social Media company
We are looking for a contract Marketing Coordinator to sit onsite at a leading Social Media organisation.
This role is for an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend further, based in Sydney CBD.
We're looking for someone with an operational background to develop and run programs that improve Marketing's ability to create value for its stakeholders. Working alongside the Marketing and Sales teams from our Sydney office, you will coordinate and execute internal and external programs. This is a full-time contract.
What you'll do:
- Help tell the companies audience and platform story by executing Measurement, Ad Platform, and Creative Workshop roadshows, to small and large groups, at a high frequency.
- Develop and own strategic processes within Marketing Operations, including long-term planning, team-wide process improvement, and executive reporting and presentations
- Facilitate core marketing functions by automating and standardizing high volume, time consuming, and manual processes and tasks
- Develop and manage analytics and team KPIs to measure the effectiveness of Marketing activities and the ROI of its expenditures
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing, business operations, or strategy
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication skills, and ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance, and to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Light travel required for events as needed
You will be working in an modern, open-plan office with a hard-working and social team.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018