My client, an Upstream Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a marketing coordinator to join their team located in Skaneateles, New York. This is a contract role supporting the wide range of marketing activities and tasks having direct impact on the business.
The ideal candidate must be able to function in a high-volume environment; this role will typically suit someone with a marketing / coordinator background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Support in customer/prospects analytics and segmentation
- Support in creation and update of marketing materials
- Support the analysis of surveys and create marketing reports
- Support in market and competitor analysis including internet research
- Support in planning and executing marketing campaigns and activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus on marketing / communication / Social sciences / Analytics
- Recent graduate with 0-2 years of experience
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Local to Skaneateles, NY
Location: Skaneateles, NY
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $20 an hour
Contract Length: 6 months
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.