- Lead the execution of effective marketing campaigns and/or activities for product launches, programs and promotions leveraging the optimal mix of marketing collateral, advertising, video, public relations, social media, eBlasts, merchandising, etc. to create awareness and demand.
- Monitor and track campaigns and activities including reporting on results and adjustments to improve effectiveness.
- Manage key milestones and deadlines to ensure projects are completed on-time while maintaining accurate budget, expense tracking and forecasting.
- Works closely with local product marketing, channel marketing, sales, other internal departments and external vendors on behalf of the department.
- Skills not required but a plus: InDesign, PhotoShop, Copyediting
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.