MARKETING BRAND SPECIALIST:
- Assist in developing new generic brand and guidelines
- Devise and implement marketing collateral. Includes agency briefs, creative & copy development, approvals, timings and budgets etc.
- Working with multiply agencies, form designer and advertising agency, web design agency.
- Assist in development of a new brand website
- Working closely with agency/partners to deliver on initiatives this includes mailhouse.
- Relationship management with key internal stakeholders within the project group and the organisation
- Be a champion of brand and ensuring all materials meet brand guidelines
- Be a champion on compliance ensure all material our legal compliance requirement
- Working closely with project team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing (E)
- 3- 5 years professional marketing communications experience (E)
- Excellent communication skills (E)
- Negotiation skills (E)
- Presentation skills (P)
- Vehicle manufacturing industry experience (P)
- Project management skills (P)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018