- Project to analyze and process work in our client's Geographic Information System (Electric)
- Accurately represent electric distribution assets in the GIS system by collaborating with stakeholders and referencing authoritative maps and/or photos.
- Preferred experience with Smallworld GIS
- GIS knowledge preferred if not then the manager will consider utility configuration experience
- Looking for candidate with 1-3 years of experience
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) including proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- Highly motivated with ability to take an assignment and progress independently.
- Experience working with utility asset information - particularly electric distribution
- Experience working with other systems including work and document management
- Understanding of data management and quality principles
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.