Are you a Manufacturing Engineer who is experienced in the medical industry?
A large international organisation near Eindhoven is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a project of 12 to 24 months.
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Defines, implements new or changed processes and leads the first production models;
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities;
- Introduces new production-methods;
- Participates in supply chain teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements;
- Creates and maintains manufacturing documents;
- Analyses different results in order to initiate improvements;
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes).
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Bachelor degree in e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering;
- 3-5 years of working experience;
- Experience in high tech medical device business;
- Experience with leading multi-disciplinary (global) projects;
- Green Belt (expertise within DfX, DMAIC, Lean) is a pre;
- Good communicationskills (English &Dutch);
- Experience with process validation (pMap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ);
- Experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing.
- Location: Best
- Duration: 12-24 months
Apply now for the role of Manufacturing Engineer and or send your CV to Anne Knulst via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne Knulst on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.