A Global Engineering client specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke components for the Aerospace and Oil & Gas industries are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to plan, direct and coordinate manufacturing processes, working closely with the Project Engineer and Design Engineer.
- Development, evaluation and improvement of manufacturing methods
- Work with Project Engineer to analyse and plan work force utilisation
- Liaise with Vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchasing of equipment
- Liaise with Planning and Design staff to ensure efficient production methods
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Welding and fabrication experience highly desirable
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales