A market leading, specialised consultancy located in Sydney CBD is seeking an experienced Manual Tester with a background in Finance for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend.
Working in an extremely progressive environment, you can gain exposure to developing your skillset in automation testing while working on site for this financial services company.
- You will have extensive experience in manual testing - from initial planning, to running of the tests and reporting
- You will be confident running tests across multiple platforms
- Background in Finance / exchange systems - knowledge of cash equity markets post trade processes (clearing, settlement) and systems is essential
- General knowledge of cash equities / capital markets
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, both written and verbal
- Delivery focused - demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion, whatever challenges arise
- Exposure to automation test tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Specflow and Bamboo desirable
If you feel that this role interests you, please apply and I'll be in contact as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Lisa Pfitzner at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018