From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Manager of Estimating & Bidding to manage and oversee the estimating and bidding operations and activities to a leading engineering company in Saudi. The company is responsible for the construction of power projects (Transmission and High voltage power plants projects). This will be a 6 months contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 10 years' experience in contracting business, Minimum 5 year's actual experience in tendering department in reputable company in Electrical or Electro-mechanical contracting company.
- Masters / Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering is must.
- Fluent in English - Spoken and Written.
- Arabic nationality preferred.
- Leader type to manage the meetings with clients.
The Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures the development of strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources for the Estimating & Bidding function in accordance with the company's overall strategy and direction.
- Provides direction for the development of adequate policies and processes for the Estimating & Bidding function to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve the company's overall strategic goals.
- Promotes accountable environment with clear and defined employees responsibilities, authorities and account abilities.
- Aligns and updates the Estimating & Bidding function's strategic goals with the company's overall strategic goals and ensures mechanism of achieving these goals.
- Assists the company's President/BOD in carrying out bid decisions and final bidding price.
- Recommends and provides strategic and tactical technical and financial advice to the opportunity leaders and estimating & bidding teams.
- Manage the estimating of cost and bidding price for components of opportunity (materials, labours and equipment) based on RFP documents and provide the guidelines.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.